Sunday, October 24, 2010

TAHITI Photos....

Let's start this off with Mr. Morgan. International man of mystery. He was the photog for this trip. His mind is slightly bizarre, and that's why we're friends.

And then there was Scott, the international man of filming. What a talented individual. Surprisingly comfortable in front of the lens as well.

The Girls, with Paige and Courtney missing... 

The first day. Moorea Island. Before I hit the reef. Photos of that later.

5 o'clock sunrise heading to Moorea another day.                   Sunset off Moorea same day.


WHALE! First day we swam arm distance from a humpback whale and her baby. SOOO SICK!


Teahupoo. The motherload. Such a nuts wave even when it's small. Felicity Palmateer was charging on this trip. I don't know who's in this shot though...

The view from Mami's and Papi's at Teahupoo. They were some of the kindest people I've ever met. Wish I took a photo of them, don't know what I was thinking. Stupid. Anyway, best trip I've ever taken. Thanks Billabong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment