Wednesday, November 3, 2010

17 Things you might not have known about me...

1. I collect heart rocks. See them everywhere. Always wonder if they find me, or if I'm just always looking.
2. My sister Isabelle is my hero, and I'm pretty sure she's the next Picasso.
3. My current favourite song is Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons.
4. I've also been listening to Florence + The Machine, and The XX.
5. Don't know what I'd do without my guitar, piano and surfboard. Here's a quick jam.

6. I love cats.
7. I just caught a fly with my hand, just right now!
8. I can doodle for days.
9. I paint.

10. I follow fashion.
11. My favourite colour is green.
12. Hiking is almost as good as surfing, and I want to find this place.

14. I will never get a twitter.
15. I am extremely ADD, some would even go as far as saying ADHD.. but I love it, I'm never bored.
16. The Ranch is my dream.
17. Did you notice I left out 13? Bad luck avoidance.
18. I don't really believe in bad luck actually, only the power of the human mind. And within the restraints of our little bodies and out little brains, we can still find the most powerful force in the universe:
LOVE.
__________________

1 comment:

  1. you're the sweetest thing ever kitty cat and I love you with all my heart <3

    ReplyDelete